The 4th of July is the City’s biggest celebration of the year. Come and enjoy Lakeway’s famous old-fashioned 4th of July Celebration. We have activities that the whole family can enjoy. The traditional schedule of activities is as follows:
8:30 a.m. - Parade on Lakeway Drive from Live Oak Golf Course to the Lakeway Church at the top of the hill at Lakeway Drive / Lakeway Blvd.
10:30 a.m. - Pageantry of the Flags at the Lakeway Activity Center, 105 Cross Creek, featuring a keynote address by our Grand Marshal, Anna-Brita Stevens, patriotic music and parade awards.
Noon-8 p.m. - The Lakeway Swim Center will be open later on July 4th so swimmers can have more time for an evening splash. Cost is $3 per person.
Other events may be added or changed from year to year.
City of Lakeway
4th of July Parade Winners 2016
Keller Williams Lake Travis
1. State Flag Golf Carts
2. Lake Travis Sister Wives - Celebrating Friendships and Supporting Community
3. Desert Storm 1990
1. Women’s Club of Greater Lakeway
2. Dottie’s Follies
3. TAVV Texas Association of Vietnam Veterans
Church, School, & Scouts
1. Lake Travis High School Cavalier Band
2. Cub Scout Pack 445
3. Cub Scout Pack 442
1. Lakeway Marina
3. Flowers by Nancy, Too!
1. Papa Murphy’s
2. Chick-fil-A Lake Travis
3. Wells Fargo Bank
1. Lakeway Police Bagpipes
2. Lakeway Police Color Guard
3. Grand Marshal Banner/Girl Scout Troop 646/Lake Hills Service Unit
· Uncle Slim
· Blood Center of Central Texas and Local Blood Donors
· Red Arena
· American Baby
· Square Cow Movers