Who do I contact to discuss a community concern ?

You may come into the BDS Department offices at Lakeway City Hall, 1102 Lohmans Crossing, and speak to either to a code compliance officer or any member of the staff.
You also may call the BDS office at 512-314-7540, fax 512-314-7541, mail Lakeway Building & Development Services/1102 Lohmans Crossing/Lakeway, TX 78734, or send BDS a message via the Contact Us form.

Let Us Know

Show All Answers

1. Are storage PODS allowed?
2. How can I find out about city codes?
3. Who do I contact to discuss a community concern ?
4. Are garage sales allowed in Lakeway?
5. What are the permitted hours for construction activity?
6. I received a Notice of Violation in the mail. What is the fine and how can I pay it?
7. I will be conducting an open house. Can I have directional signs?
8. When am I allowed to put my trash bins out by the street for collection?
9. Can I store my boat or trailer in my driveway?