Please review the following link for a statement from Austin Public Health regarding a recent gathering of 300 teenagers over the past weekend in the area (around Spicewood in Travis County, not in the City of Lakeway). Some attendees reported they were waiting for their COVID-19 test results at the time of the party and have now received positive results. Click here to read the full statement. If you think you or a family member may need a COVID-19 test, see the below information for testing happening on Saturday, June 27, 2020. You can also click here to take a self assessment, which will connect you to a testing site if you qualify. Work with your primary doctor if you have insurance. It’s important not to wait for test results before isolating. If you have symptoms or think you were in contact with someone who tested positive, self-isolate immediately.
Local Testing Option for Saturday, June 27, 2020:
*Not a free service. Insurance/Patient will be responsible for any costs associated with testing through this testing option with BSW
Date: Saturday, June 27, 2020
Location: 200 Medical Parkway, Lakeway, Texas, 78738
Arrival Time- Last names with letters starting with:
- A-M arrive for testing between 9am-11am
- N-Z arrive for testing between 11am-1pm
Registration: Please pre-register using one of the following methods
- Option 1: Create an account online at https://register.mybswhealth.com/
- Option 2: Download the MyBSWHealth app on your phone by texting “BETTER” to 88408 to create an account.
- When asked, “Did you received an activation code…?”, select NO.
- Once into the web site or app, complete the free COVID screening, but DO NOT complete the EVisit section.
- Please keep your windows rolled up until directed otherwise
- Please have everyone in the vehicle wear a mask
- At this time, testing is only available to students/parents
- You should receive results within 72 hours
Detailed Directions: 200 Medical Parkway, Lakeway, Texas, 78738
(Specialty Clinic across from main entrance of hospital on the BSW Medical Center – Lakeway campus) Address is clearly marked at the top of the building.
- From 620, head west on Flint Rock Trace at the traffic light to Medical Parkway
- On Medical Parkway, go past building 3, take first right
- Turn right into the parking lot-- Line will form to go through the parking garage