Viewpoints Dinner / Speaker Series
Every third Sunday in October, November, January, February and March
Time: Doors open at 5:30 p.m. Dinner is served at 6 p.m.
Location: Lakeway Activity Center, 105 Cross Creek, Lakeway TX 78734
Tickets must be purchased in advance. Tickets go on sale 7/23/18 for LAC Members: $90/person
Tickets go on sale 7/30/18 for Non-members: $110/person
If you are unable to attend a program for which you are holding tickets, please email [email protected].
This series aims to enrich the perspectives of area residents by delivering thought-provoking and informational programs in the areas of science, technology, history, business, current events and the arts in an entertaining and socially engaging atmosphere.
Viewpoints features delicious catered dinners from various Lakeway restaurants and professional speakers discussing current events that affect our lives. Enjoy dinner and BYOB and become enlightened on a new subject each month!
Information about our next round of speakers will be published here closer to the new series.
The entire series with dinner is $90-$110. Make plans now and reserve your spot. No partial sales; must purchase the entire series. Seating is limited.
- Sunday, October 21, 2018 - 'Texas Wines' presented by Carl W. Hudson, Certified Specialist of Wine and Texas & Wine Grape Growers Wine Writer of the Year. Dinner will be catered by Pok-e-Jo's Smokehouse.
- Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 'Texas Parks' presented by Cory Evens, Park Superintendent for Historical and National Parks, currently overseeing the Inks Lake/Longhorn Cavern State Park Complex. Dinner will be catered by Little Greek Fresh Grill.
- Sunday, January 20, 2019 - 'Healing Hearts with Music' presented by Susan McDonald, classical guitarist/composer and creator of the non-profit program to support artist refugees. Dinner will be catered by Catering by Santana.
- Sunday, February 17, 2019 - Our speaker will be Ken Herman, former White House correspondent and American Statesman metro columnist. Dinner will be catered by Mangieri's Pizza Cafe.
- Sunday, March 17, 2019 - 'Couch Potato Investing' presented by Scott Burns, syndicated newspaper columnist and author, and co-founder of AssetBuilder. Dinner will be catered by V's Catering & Events.