Viewpoints Dinner / Speaker Series
Every third Sunday in October, November, January, February and March
Time: Doors open at 5:30 p.m. Dinner is served at 6 p.m.
Location: Lakeway Activity Center, 105 Cross Creek, Lakeway TX 78734
Tickets must be purchased in advance. Tickets go on sale 7/23/18 for LAC Members: $90/person
Tickets go on sale 7/30/18 for Non-members: $110/person
If you are unable to attend a program for which you are holding tickets, please email LACViewpoints@gmail.com.
This series aims to enrich the perspectives of area residents by delivering thought-provoking and informational programs in the areas of science, technology, history, business, current events and the arts in an entertaining and socially engaging atmosphere.
Viewpoints features delicious catered dinners from various Lakeway restaurants and professional speakers discussing current events that affect our lives. Enjoy dinner and BYOB and become enlightened on a new subject each month!
Information about our next round of speakers will be published here closer to the new series.
The entire series with dinner is $90-$110. Make plans now and reserve your spot. No partial sales; must purchase the entire series. Seating is limited.
Upcoming dates for the 2019-20 season:
- Sunday, October 20, 2019 - Speaker TBD. Dinner will be catered by TBD.
- Sunday, November 17, 2019 - Speaker TBD. Dinner will be catered by TBD.
- Sunday, January 19, 2020 - Speaker TBD. Dinner will be catered by TBD.
- Sunday, February 16, 2020 - Speaker TBD. Dinner will be catered by TBD.
- Sunday, March 15, 2020 - Speaker TBD. Dinner will be catered by TBD.