The City of Lakeway relies on volunteers to help make a difference in the community and help reduce taxes. Whether you have one hour of time to donate or one year or you are interested in serving on a board, commission, or committee, volunteering at an event, restoring a community park, or assisting staff with special projects, there is a role that’s right for you.
If you would like to volunteer, please look over the list below for areas of the city in which you may have an interest in volunteering.
City of Lakeway Volunteer Opportunities
- Reception Desk
Activity Center Manager
- Arts Committee
- Board of Adjustment
- Board of Ethics
- City Building Commission
- Comprehensive Plan Steering Committee
- Heritage Commission
- Parks and Recreation Committee
- Public Engagement Advisory Committee
- Wildlife Advisory Committee
- Zoning and Planning Commission
- Community Service Programs
- Community Based Programs
- Learn more about various wildfire prevention volunteer opportunities.
For more information about any of the above referenced City Boards, Commissions, and Committees, please call the City Secretary at 512-314-7506.
To volunteer your service, kindly complete and submit the online Volunteer Application Form.