A community concern : please do so by calling Lakeway City Hall at 512-314-7500 or by using the Contact Us form. This form will be automatically delivered to the appropriate department and a city employee will respond to you if requested or necessary.

If you have a concern regarding code compliance, the Code Compliance Department may be reached by phone at 512-314-7550 or in office at 1102 Lohmans Crossing Rd.

A deceased animal or street maintenance issue : please contact our Public Works Department at 512-608-9000 or fill out the Contact Us form.

An ethics violation : you will need to submit a signed complaint alleging the specific code in writing to our City Secretary, Jo Ann Touchstone. For further assistance regarding this procedure, please call Jo Ann Touchstone at 512-314-7506, email, or visit her at Lakeway City Hall, 1102 Lohmans Crossing Rd.