Bond Information

If a warrant has been issued for your arrest, you may pay the amount of the warrant in full in cash, money order, or cashier's check. If you would like to plead “Not Guilty” to the offense you must post a cash bond in the amount assessed by the Judge. Any questions regarding your warrant must be directed to the Municipal Court.