Rules & Regulations
- If Lessees wish to sell alcoholic beverages at their event, they must select a vendor from the city’s Alcohol Vendor List.
- Anytime alcohol is sold to the general public at the Activity Center and the event is ticketed, the city will receive $75 or $2 per person, whichever is greater, from the Alcohol Vendor.
- On a non-ticketed event, the City will receive $25 an hour from the Alcohol Vendor if beer/wine is served or $50 an hour when all forms of alcohol are served.
- The Alcohol Vendor shall provide proof of liability insurance acceptable to the City that includes coverage for liquor-related liability and names the City as an additional insured.
- All local and state laws pertaining to alcoholic beverages must be adhered to.
- Payment for the amount owed is due within 15 days after the event.
- Payments received after the 15 days will be assessed a late fee of $10 per day.
- If payment is not received after 30 days, the vendor’s right to use the Activity Center will be canceled.
- Reinstatement of vendor’s privileges will require full payment of outstanding balances and approval of the Activity Center Manager.
- Vendors not on the Alcohol Vendor List must be approved on a one-time basis by the Activity Center Manager or his designee.
- The city reserves the right to require that a vendor chosen from the city’s Alcohol Vendor List be engaged by Lessee to serve such beverages.
- The city shall consider such factors as the number of attendees, any publicity given for the event, and the type of event in determining whether to require the use of such a Vendor. Whether or not such a vendor is required, the Lessee shall sign documents releasing and holding the city harmless from any and all damage, and indemnifying the city from any claims or damages arising out of the service of alcohol at the event.
- The Lessee shall be responsible to monitor and control the use of alcohol at the event, and shall promote the use of designated drivers and/or taxicabs as necessary.
- Lessees shall comply with all applicable laws pertaining to the use of alcoholic beverages, and shall be responsible for ensuring compliance by all those in attendance at the event.
- Alcohol vendors may bring their own glassware, however if the Activity Center’s glassware is used, the fee is $2 per glass. After use, vendors will clean the tables and stack all glassware in portable dishwasher racks provided by the Activity Center.