Ranger Field is temporarily closed
Ranger Field is just beyond Lakeway City Park at 502 Hurst Creek Road, Lakeway Texas. For reservations, please call the Lakeway Activity Center, 105 Cross Creek, at (512) 261-1010. Take Lohmans Crossing to Hurst Creek Road and turn right. The road will wind through a residential neighborhood. You will see Lakeway City Park on your right. Go past the entrance. Go to the second drive on the right and turn in to the Ranger Field parking area.
You or your group must:
- Come by the Lakeway Activity Center to:
- Fill out a field reservation form. Located Here.
- Pay the appropriate fee.
- Maintain receipts for verification purposes.
- Provide the City of Lakeway with a release of liability.
- Reservations must be made a full 48 hrs or 2 full business days in advance.
- Will have a maximum time frame of two hours.
- Must be utilized before another reservation is made.
To reserve a field, the following rates will apply:
|Maximum Time Period||Hourly Fee|
|Lakeway Residents||Two hours|| $ 5
|Non-Residents (includes Bee Cave and The Hills)||Two hours|| $10
|For-Profit / Corporate Groups||Four hours|| $40
All fields governed by this policy are open to the public. It is the intention of this policy that fields are available for non-organized drop-in use when not reserved, and for practices when reserved.
The Lakeway Activity Center will schedule all fields and collect fees. Fields may not be reserved:
- During federal holidays.
- During times that would conflict with events sponsored by the City of Lakeway.