Paying Your Bill
Solid waste bills are sent out quarterly at the beginning of January, April, July and October. Payment is due on the following dates :
A $10 late fee will be applied on the following dates if payment has not been received :
Accounts will be deactivated for non-payment on the following dates :
If your account is deactivated for non-payment, you must pay the past due balance owed, a $75 restart deposit and a $30 reactivation fee to re-start your trash service.
- Online Bill Pay - visit https://www.municipalonlinepayments.com/lakewaytx/utilities (a $2.75 processing fee will apply)
- Auto Pay - to set up auto pay with a credit card or bank account, please call the Solid Waste office at 512-314-7514. Please note that all auto pay accounts will be drafted in the 17th of the billing month.
- Phone Payment - Call the Solid Waste office at 512-314-7514
- US Mail - Payment can be mailed to the City of Lakeway, Solid Waste Department, 1102 Lohmans Crossing, Lakeway, TX 78734. Please write your account number on the memo line of your check. Please do not staple or paperclip your check to the payment stub.
- Drop Box - Located in the City Hall parking lot at 1102 Lohmans Crossing Rd. The drop box is checked daily.
- In Person - The Solid Waste office is located inside the City Hall building. We are open from 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday. If the office is closed, please leave your payment in the drop box located in the parking lot.
Forms of Payment :
- Money Order
- Credit/Debit Card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express)
- Bank Draft