Paying Your Bill
Statements are mailed quarterly: January, April, July, and October and are due by the 30th of each of these months. A $10 late fee will be charged if payment is not received in the Solid Waste office by the end of the day on the 30th of the month. Accounts will be deactivated if payment still has not been received within 15 calendar days. A $75 deposit and $30 reactivation fee will be charged to restart service for an account that has been deactivated for non-payment.
Forms of Payment:
- Check or money order;
- Credit cards: MasterCard, VISA, or American Express; and, *
- Bank draft. *
- Mail - (A self-addressed envelope is enclosed with paper bills.) Payment can be mailed to the City of Lakeway, 1102 Lohmans Crossing, Lakeway, TX 78734. Please write your account number on the memo line of your check and do not staple or paper clip your check to the payment stub. Please do not fold your check.
- Dropbox - You may drop off your payments in the convenient dropbox that is located in the median in the middle of the Lakeway City Hall parking lot. This dropbox is checked several times during the day.
- Payment Window - The Solid Waste office is located inside City Hall. You may pay in person with cash, check, money order, or credit/debit card. We are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. If the office is closed, please leave your payment in the dropbox located in the City Hall parking lot island.
- Auto Draft - To activate auto draft, call the Solid Waste office at 512-314-7514.
- Credit card - Have your credit card ready so you can relay the number, the expiration date, and billing address of the card. You can always make one-time credit or debit card payments via our online bill pay option. Please note that processing fees for the online bill pay, totaling $2.75, will be added to your total amount.
- Bank draft - We will need your bank name, routing number, and account number.