The Major Medical Center zoning district in Lakeway is coming together at the Lakeway Medical Village with several projects at different stages in the development process.
With Baylor, Scott & White-Lakeway hospital as the anchor, several medical office buildings are populating the district with more on the way.
The Lake Travis Thrift Shop also has submitted a site plan for its new home to be potentially located in the district.
101 Medical Parkway
• Equity Medical Office Building, (Lot 18), four-story medical facility, 100,000 square feet
• Equity Medical Office Building, (Lot 18), five-story parking garage, 438 spaces
• Lake Travis Thrift Shop, (440 Medical Parkway), 11,262 square-foot retail building
• Springhill Suites (322 Medical Parkway – Lot 4) – approx. 55,000 square-foot hotel with 88 rooms.
• Equity Medical Office Building (101 Medical Parkway – Lot 18) – approx. 42,000 square-foot medical office building.
• Overlook at Lakeway (2909 Flint Rock Trace) – medical office use - approx. 45,000 square-foot Phase 1 building and 24,000 square-foot Phase 2 building.