Lakeway Medical Village- Major Medical Center Zoning District
The Major Medical Center zoning district in Lakeway is locally known as Lakeway Medical Village. The district consists of approximately 53 acres of land located southwest of the RR 620 and Flintrock Road intersection. MMC is a special zoning district with specific design and development rules and regulations. Baylor, Scott & White-Lakeway hospital serves as the anchor, with several medical office buildings currently populating the site or coming soon.
Proposed Projects in Preliminary Plans:
• Equity Medical Office Building, (Lot 18), four-story medical facility, 100,000 square feet
• Equity Medical Office Building, (Lot 18), five-story parking garage, 438 spaces
Sites Under Review:
• Lake Travis Thrift Shop, (440 Medical Parkway), 11,262 square-foot retail building
Sites Under Construction:
• Springhill Suites (322 Medical Parkway – Lot 4) – approx. 55,000 square-foot hotel with 88 rooms.
• Equity Medical Office Building (101 Medical Parkway – Lot 18) – approx. 42,000 square-foot medical office building.
• Overlook at Lakeway (2909 Flint Rock Trace) – medical office use - approx. 45,000 square-foot Phase 1 building and
24,000 square-foot Phase 2 building.