Short-Term Rental Special Use Permit

The city of Lakeway has adopted regulations for short-term rental use within the city limits. Property owners interested in obtaining an application for a Short-Term Rental Special Use Permit may contact Building and Development Services Office Manager Erin Carr at  for information or call 512-314-7546.

Please contact Erin Carr to establish eligibility prior to submitting an application for a Special Use Permit for Short Term Rental.

Special Use Permit-Short Term Rental App and Checklist