House Watch Request 

Residents who leave their home on vacation or have a weekend home may request the police department to conduct a close patrol of their residence. The officer will check the residence for any unusual or suspicious findings. If something is found to be out of place or suspicious, the police department will attempt to contact the homeowner to report the findings. 

The Lakeway Police Department provides this service to the citizens of Lakeway at no charge. For information you may contact us at (512) 261-2800 or email us at [email protected]