Facility and Pool Rules
For your safety:
- Lifeguards must be obeyed at all times
- No running, diving, or glass containers
The following behavior is prohibited:
- Smoking, fighting, horseplay, chicken fighting, dunking
- Profane or abusive language
- Intoxicated individuals will not be allowed in facility
- Use of slides unless lifeguard is present
- Public displays of affection
- Single groups shall not monopolize a particular area of the pools, thereby limiting the use by other groups
- Hugging or tugging on safety ropes and lane lines
- Loitering near lifeguards or cashier stations
- Standing on slides
The following items are prohibited:
- Weapons, tobacco products, alcohol, drugs, chewing gum
- Pets, bicycles, skates, skateboards
- Two-speaker radios and oversized one-speaker radios
- Frisbees, tennis balls, hard balls, hard plastic toys
- Food and drinks in the pools
- Flotation devices that are not USCG APPROVED
- Blue jeans, overalls, yacht pants or other makeshift bathing suits
For the Health & Safety of others:
- Do not swim with open sores or wounds, contagious diseases or with diarrhea. All band-aids must be removed before entering the pool.
- Please take showers and use the restroom before entering the pool.
- The only devices allowed in the leisure pool or the shallow water of the competition pool are USCG APPROVED personal flotation devices. Guardians must remain with children wearing these devices.
- All trash must be disposed of in trash containers.
- Children under 11 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian age 16 years or older in all pool areas.
- All children who are not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper along with their bathing suit when entering the water. In addition, a plastic or rubber diaper cover is highly recommended.
- Patrons using the water slide and aqua tube must be at least 48” tall. NO EXCEPTIONS. Obey all posted slide, lily pad, and lap pool rules.
- Pool staff has the authority to remove any person who is posing a threat or danger to himself / herself or another patron or who is behaving in an inappropriate manner.